[Ws2-transparency] FW: CEO Report to the Board

Wilson, Christopher cwilson at 21cf.com
Fri Feb 10 19:33:32 UTC 2017

Transparency Subgroup:

FYI.

-Chris

From: soac-infoalert-bounces at icann.org [mailto:soac-infoalert-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of David Olive
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 2:07 PM
To: soac-infoalert at icann.org
Subject: [Soac-infoalert] CEO Report to the Board

President's Corner

Ahead of each Board workshop, the ICANN Organization Executive Team compiles a brief report for the Board that summarizes each department’s highlights, milestones and provides an overview of recent activity. In our continued commitment to increased transparency, we will begin making these reports public.

https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/board-report-workshop-09feb17-en.pdf<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_en_system_files_files_board-2Dreport-2Dworkshop-2D09feb17-2Den.pdf&d=DwMGaQ&c=QCEPhmH9WJ8wFC_LYDIWIQ&r=_yIH0j711TdLk87MBYWQ4A&m=XlgL3I-ou0d9Gx3Dubi_C4gveRDuq1d6FVfu1vO6qHg&s=IP0J6wYcHk5FQJqIntLkzSuGfwdKjQwJZYxGlb8GFwg&e=>

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. It is intended solely for the named addressee. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments that does not relate to the official business of Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. or its subsidiaries must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by any of them. No representation is made that this email or its attachments are without defect.