[Ws2-transparency] Draft revisions

Wilson, Christopher cwilson at 21cf.com
Wed Jan 11 16:45:00 UTC 2017

David,

Bernie sent out the latest draft yesterday (among other subgroups' work) to the full CCWG at 16:10 p.m. ET.  See also the attached.  It includes the FN re human rights and a sentence anticipating ICANN's input.  I believe Michael will acknowledge these items on the call later today.  If there continues to be concerns, please let us know.

-Chris