[Ws2-transparency] Draft revisions

Michael Karanicolas michael at law-democracy.org
Wed Jan 11 17:04:25 UTC 2017

Apologies - I replied to David earlier, but I see now I didn't hit reply-all.

Just to add to what Chris said, this draft has addressed the revisions
that we discussed in the last call, and stuck to the specific wording
that was agreed on, including regarding the human rights footnote.

However, I hadn't planned on flagging the human rights question
specifically, since I feel the Recommendations are more important to
focus on, and there will plenty of reps from the human rights subgroup
who I'm sure will speak up if they feel there's an issue there
(though, of course, if there are any errors or concerns, please feel
free to let us know).

Best,

Michael