[Ws2-transparency] Follow up from yesterday's call

Wilson, Christopher cwilson at 21cf.com
Thu Jan 12 20:32:44 UTC 2017

As Michael notes below and pursuant to the discussion on the CCWG plenary call yesterday, please find attached my edits to the "ICANN's Interactions with Governments" recommendation.  In particular, I have deleted the word "formalized" and made it clear on both p. 13 and in new FN 35 on p. 21 that this new disclosure requirement is not meant to encompass government-ICANN interactions directly related to ICANN administrative and policy matters (e.g., a PDP WG).

I hope this clarifies the breadth of the disclosure for those concerned.  I welcome additional thoughts, if any.

Best,

Chris