[Ws2-transparency] Recommendation from Göran

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Wed Jan 25 17:33:54 UTC 2017

Thanks Thomas,

Michael and Chris, I have two questions, prompted in part by this note from Thomas and Ed Morris’s e-mail this past weekend about the role of the Complaints Officer.

The questions are these: will there be another draft report? (I thought some wordsmithing might follow the plenary meeting), and how will we assess when we have reached consensus on a final report?

Through a couple of wordsmithing cycles some of my concerns have been addressed. But when I read the final report (or reread the last one if that is final) I could have a remaining concern or two.

And so I am asking about determining consensus for submitting a final report to the plenary.

Thank you,

David

David McAuley

International Policy Manager