[CCWG-ACCT] Two Questions on Annex 9

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Mon Dec 7 19:47:55 UTC 2015

Greg — The two questions you raise are closely related, I think.

Para 21 is the one with footnote 2.  It reads:

Community stakeholder groups should appoint their own representatives to Review Teams. Regarding composition and size of review teams, based on composition of prior Review Teams, 21 ReviewTeam members from Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees would be more than needed. [2]

While I did not have footnote 2 in my submission for para 21, it seems the document editors intended to refer to the table showing participation in previous AoC Reviews (para 128-164).

It should be easy to repair the missing link during proofreading.