[CCWG-ACCT] Update from Brussels

Paul Szyndler paul.szyndler at auda.org.au
Fri Oct 9 08:13:11 UTC 2015

Eberhard,

I appreciate the distinction you make.

But surely there must be at least one conceivable scenario where the
interests of a ccTLD manager could be affected by the current proposals.
Is there not a limit to the disengagement and independence you advocate?

I respectfully acknowledge that you may respond in the affirmative, but feel
that the potentially seismic changes we are currently deliberating are
likely to be of interest and consequence to anyone that can even spell
"DNS".

Regards,

Paul