[CCWG-ACCT] Implementation flaw in Mission section

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Mon Apr 11 18:15:06 UTC 2016

I see that Becky has replied to my message in the paper distributed for
this evening's meeting, but the reply was not otherwise copied to the
list. For ease of reference (and reply), here it is.

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
       Monument Place, 24 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929