[CCWG-ACCT] "feasible and appropriate" reliance on market mechanisms

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Mon Feb 1 18:39:25 UTC 2016

I am sorry that you have seriously misunderstood my comment.  I am a
strong advocate for ICANN relying on market mechanisms to increase
competition, and I believe that should be very clear from my comment.
ICANN is not an anti-trust authority.  That is simply a statement of fact.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>