[Alac-sc-outreach] Clarity on CROP Trips per RALO

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 09:43:22 UTC 2018

Dear Benedetta and Mary,

Following the ALAC Sub Committee on Outreach and Engagement call, we seemed
to have skipped discussing the CROP Travel lots.

According to the revised budgets, CROP experience a new terms and
conditions and also 50% budget cuts. We would like to inquire the following:

How many trips are permitted per RALO?
What type of trips since the new rules justify that CROP will be used for
ICANN sponsored events as these are CROP Approved trips.

​As the RALOs are in the process of drafting there Regional Strategies,
there is need for the Outreach and Engagement WG members to clearly
understand the new changes such that these can be communicated directly to
the members of the respective RALOs.

Explanation is very important in this case.

Thank you ​
Daniel K. Nanghaka

--

Regards