[bc-gnso] NCUC statement on vertical integration

BC Secretariat secretariat at bizconst.org
Fri Sep 4 05:56:05 UTC 2009

The Non-Commercial Users Constituency have requested a Policy Development
Process to examine the issues of registry-registrar separation.  Their
statment is attached.  The Council will vote on the NCUC motion at our next
meeting in three weeks.  Based on our recent BC position paper, the BC
Councilors expect to support the motion.

Please reply with any comments or questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law