[bc-gnso] BC Position Statement on Vertical Integration (VI)-- single registrant TLDs

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Mon May 17 07:34:59 UTC 2010

I too agree on case 1 and understand the complexity with the other cases.

My default in such cases is that unless one can be watertight in the definition,
then erring on the side of caution is probably better.
However, as BC members we need to think what is the best model for commercial
users, not what is best for one registry or other.
So I'm not very sympathetic to the fate of the dot.social registry !!

Philip