[bc-gnso] BC Members Call /18 November 2010 - MP3 & Transcript

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Mon Nov 22 14:55:20 UTC 2010

Dear Members,

Please find attached a transcript of the members call from the 18th November
2010 and below the details to listen to the mp3.

Thanks to ICANN for providing this speedy service.

Best regards,

Chris Chris

Please find hereafter the recording of today's call as well as the
transcript.

 <http://drop.io/gnso_private/asset/gnso-bc-20101118-en-mp3>
http://drop.io/gnso_private/asset/gnso-bc-20101118-en-mp3
Please note the password is  pA28drEt.

Please note:

The link is temporary because the service we're using (drop.io) was
purchased by Facebook and will be closing down soon.
For the next two weeks or so, you can use the above link and by then, we
will have transferred all files in the gnso-private drop to our new service.
We will be sure to provide you with the new links of the files then.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Gisella