[bc-gnso] RAA contract participation

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:57:46 UTC 2011

The BC shld support itself/not the NCSG/NCUC. Do we have legitimate concerns abt when consultation w users shld apply to contractual terms? I can think of some, issues such as udrp/whois, accountability... But those cld be accomplished via public comment processes. Reasonable consultations: avoiding that some registrars do use this as "hell, no, we won't go" discussions.

We shld understand other CSG and ALAC views. Not support NCSG/NCUC, which will be perhaps "stronger" than what busoness needs.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T