[bc-gnso] Globalization Survey Reminder

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 20:47:11 UTC 2012

ICANN has asked that the Chairs try again to solicit community participation in the ICANN Globalization Survey, which I distributed earlier.
See key points below, and a form of the survey in Word, in case you want to draft out your responses ahead of time.

ICANN reports getting a fairly good general response from community members.  Noting that reminder notes can improve
survey responses; we are asked to send a reminder and encourage all
members of business community to review and complete the survey document.
Can I ask that you consider reforwarding within your business contacts, as well as completing yourself, if you have not yet participated in the survey?

time to play a role in that planning process.

Thus far, nearly 500 community members
have viewed or started the survey, and approximately 100 (representing all six
UN languages and all five ICANN regions) have completed the document.

Attached is a Word Format document of the survey in English that you can forward. Although this allows you to view the survey in full, you still need to go online and complete the on-line
survey, which is available in all six UN languages.

The survey link at http://questionpro.com/t/AHB7OZM7Lx will remain open through 22 April 2012.

Thanks very much for helping promote this
effort.  It will be helpful to have more responses from business and associations.
If you feel I can help in any way to further encourage participation, please let me know.
Thanks for your help
Marilyn CadeBC Chair