[bc-gnso] FOR REVIEW: BC comment on ICANN's focus for 5-year strategic plan

Aparna Sridhar aparnasridhar at google.com
Mon Jan 27 18:12:59 UTC 2014

All--

Please see some suggested edits from Google on the attached document.
 While there is some amount of reorganizing, I believe our suggested edits
preserve the points made in the original document while making some
improvements for flow and clarity.  I have also suggested deviation from
ICANN's proposed submission form where adhering to it obscured the content
of our comments.

Cheers,
Aparna

Aparna Sridhar