[Capacity-Building-WG] 2015 Program

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Nov 11 16:02:20 UTC 2014

Dear Fatima,

thank you for this list. I absolutely prefer it to the original list
which was proposed.
I would even go as far as guessing that the topics which you list are
the same topics that *all* of our regions will be interested in. I
certainly see a lot more potential in the topics you are listing!
Kindest regards,

Olivier

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html