[cc-humanrights] Draft presentations GAC & Constituencies

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Jun 21 16:33:08 UTC 2015

Since it is PDFed, I cannot edit.  Here are my Comments:
1.  ON the title page it would be great if you could identify yourself
as NCSG.
2.  The fine print is way, way too small.  The ownership/authorship of
those reports must be more prominent, and at least legible.
Title or topic of report in a couple of words would be helpful,
particularly to non-english speakers
5.  Get rid of the blank space, put an apostrophe in ICANN's
Since we will be referring to the Ruggies principles, it might be good
to add that to this slide (bullet one) again, to help folks follow the
discussion better.
6.  I am a little worried that this last slide looks too
ambitious.....but if the group feels our community is ready for it, damn
the torpedoes.  IMHO, we are not ready yet....
Thanks Niels for the opportunity to comment!
Stephanie