[Ccnso-travelfunding] Form submission from: ICANN61 | Application for ccNSO Travel Funding

Country Code Names Supporting Organisation webmaster at icann.org
Fri Nov 10 18:49:21 UTC 2017

Submitted on Friday, November 10, 2017 - 13:49
Submitted values are:

First Name + Last Name: Abdalla Omari
Affiliation: ccTLD Manager, Dot KE
Email: ceo at kenic.or.ke
Please specify how you intend to contribute to the work of the ccNSO at the
next ICANN meeting:
I intend to contribute to the work of ccNSO at the next ICANN meeting in the
following ways,
(1) Attend to the work of the CSC working group
(2) Attend to the work of the SOP working group
(3) Participate in the face to face Council meeting
Additional relevant information: The CSC working group will be making
critical finalization of its report. This may require presence of all the
members of which I am one of them
I have read the ccNSO Travel Funding Guidelines [1] and understand the
process and conditions: Yes
Number of times ccNSO funding received the last 3 public ICANN meetings: 2
Do you have your employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding? Yes, I
have my employer's approval to receive ccNSO Travel Funding (OR, I am not
employed)
Employment status: Yes, I am employed
    ==Please, provide your employer's contact information==
      Employer's Name: Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC)
      Employer's Email: admin at kenic.or.ke

Would you have the possibility to attend the meeting, if you would only
receive one part of the funding (either plane ticket or hotel only)? No, I
need full funding to be able to attend the meeting

[1] https://ccnso.icann.org/about/travel-funding-07apr16-en.pdf