[Area 1] Petition Process

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:43:26 UTC 2015

Dear Jordan,
Thank you very much for your kind reply.
First of all there a clear contradiction in what you described with which I
fully agree and the reply you did provide in the last WPè1 call in saying "
Kavous , there is n voting in the petition stage " Now you confirmed what
is described Under petition general introduction the each So or AC that
launches a petition first must agree on the petition by simple majority
.That is VOTING what you did not agree at the last CALL
sECOND ,THERE IS INCONSISTENCIES BETWEEN VARIOUS PARTS OF CHATER 7 ( 7.1,
7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 ) WITH THAT REFERRED TO IN 368.
Regards
Kavouss