[Acct-Legal] Memorandum of Request for Legal Advice: Questions from Pedro Ivo Ferraz da Silva

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Thu Apr 9 17:00:19 UTC 2015

I support this approach and look forward to better understanding both the empowered designator model and a true membership model.

I expect we will end up with a tapestry of recommendations rather than a single mechanism that meets all of our needs, but sorting out the structural model question would be a big step forward.

Thanks much!
Robin