[Acct-Legal] Draft answers to Apr 17 memo

List for the work of CCWG-Accountability Legal SubTeam ccwg-accountability5 at icann.org
Thu Apr 23 00:05:39 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Further to our call today, I am attaching a red-line and clean version of the draft answers to the questions raised by counsel on their April 17 memo for your review.

I believe all comments raised have been taken into account but if anyone spots something missing please do let me know in order to include it.

Please reply with your agreement or comments at your earliest convenience. If I don’t get objections by tomorrow 7:00 UTC I will circulate to the main list for comment.

Best regards,