[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] open whatever, was Please participate - CCWG AP straw poll survey

Elliot Noss enoss at tucows.com
Sun May 6 14:07:46 UTC 2018

For a lot of us this is very important John. We worked long and hard on a compromise. Throwing it out in the way you describe below feels both dismissive of an important issue and misses an opportunity to provide a little more moral suasion in this exercise.

I can tell you that one of the greatest frustrations experienced in the Cira process has been watching it devolve away from trying to support the Open Internet to simply helping good causes of any stripe.

EN