[Ccwg-auctionproceeds] Proposed agenda and updated proposed Final Report - new gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG meeting on Wednesday 23 October at 14.00 UTC

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 08:45:48 UTC 2019

Dear Marika

I will be 30 mins late to the Auction meeting this week as we have an ATLAS
webinar planned starting an hour earlier but going for 90 mins.It is a
preparatory webinar for Montreal.

Also, I will have to excuse myself for 60 minutes of our session in
Montreal due to a conflict with the ALAC-GAC meeting which I have to
attend. It seems to happen regularly for me during the Auction sessions
held at the ICANN meetings..

Maureen