[ChineseGP] [Integrationpanel] FW: Examples of complicated domainname

延志伟 yanzhiwei at cnnic.cn
Fri May 15 23:19:20 UTC 2015

Dear Yoneya San and Prof. Kim,
In CGP, we have the types of Traditional/Simplified/Both to differentiate the variants because they will produce different WLE rules. Then I thought whether there is similar situation in JGP, for example, the Old/New/Both types should be defined by JGP. But when I saw the Yoneya San's e-mail this morning, I found that the situation in JGP is more complex, actually, the examples shown by Yoneya San means that there is no fixed rules for the Old/New/Both types and it depends on the special scenarios.
Based on this, I think that the Allocatable limitation proposed by IP is somewhat impossible for JGP. As a compromise solution, I think JGP may use the “sub-action” for the Allocatable rule, for example, allocatable to same applicant or different applicant [also mentioned by Wei Wang].
[My Notes: although I guess that IP may never allocate variants labels to different applicants in order to avoid confusion and abuse because what we are talking about is TLD, this solution of course can be used under JGP’s TLDs. Anyway, for conservative consideration, I also suggest that JGP analyzes and provides some possible examples which shows that the variants labels have significant difference for the evaluation of CGP and IP.
Besides, I also want to see the situation of KGP, is the situation of KGP similar to CGP or JGP or other styles? In that way, we can prepare for the possible outcomes ASAP].
Thank you.
BR,
Zhiwei Yan