[ChineseGP] [Japanesegp] scenario consideration

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Sat Mar 19 23:51:43 UTC 2016

Much thanks Hiro,
Not sure if my email (from mobile) got to the mailing lists properly
(attached again cause it said my mail was requiring moderation earlier)

Will update the slides 4, 5, 10, 13 and 15.

I did find the character in both JGP and KGP...

JGP:
<char cp="9AD4" tag="sc:Hani">
    <var cp="9AD4" type="allocatable" comment="identity" />
  </char>

KGP:
5857	體	9AD4	體	9AD4	A

I will just use the example for now if that is ok, maybe will find a better
example later.

Edmon