[council] FOR REVIEW: Draft GNSO Council Communication on CCEG-IG

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Apr 26 23:44:04 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Believe it or not, I finally focused on drafting the GNSO Council letter to the CCEG-IG, ccNSO and ALAC on our position related to the CCEG-IG.

Please review the attached and let me know if you have any comments/concerns.

I'll plan on sending on Tuesday at 2300 UTC if I don't receive any feedback.

Thanks for your extreme patience on this one.

Best,
Keith