[Ctn-crosscom] [Ext] Re: Interim Paper for public comment

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Wed Jan 25 20:25:40 UTC 2017

Dear Jaap,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Staff will review the formatting and content of the frames.

Kind regards,
Emily

On 25/01/17 04:48, "Jaap Akkerhuis" <jaap at NLnetLabs.nl> wrote:

     Emily Barabas writes:

     > Please find attached a revised version of the CWG-UCTN Interim Paper.
     > This version incorporates language to reflect a lack of consensus on
     > recommendation 3.
     >

     > Kindly provide any final revisions or comments on the Interim Paper by
     > Friday 3 February.

    Dear Emily,

    I did a quick scan and noticed that something went with the two
    "Frames" about the ISO 3166. They now look as a single one to me. But
    apart from that, the first one seemed to have a garbled sentences here
    and there. Note the start of the second section, to quote:

    	The ISO body responsible for the standard 3166 is the
    	Technical Committee 46, systems etc. and as non-current,
    	dependencies, and other areas of particular geopolitical
    	interest (ISO/TC 46/WG2).

    And there are more of these.

    I will have a nore close read later, but these things really needs to
    be clean up.

    Regards,

    	jaap