[CWG-DT-Stewardship] Scheduling F2F meeting of CWG in Los Angeles

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Aug 25 14:55:32 UTC 2014

Chuck, yes, at least from a ccNSO and GNSO perspective (and also noting that
it is lunch time which is usually kept relatively free). However, as you
note, at this early date, we don't have much insight yet into what other
meetings may get scheduled but we will keep a close eye so we can adjust if
needed.

Best regards,

Marika