[CWG-RFP3] Coordination of Subgroup 3

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:14:24 UTC 2014

Hi Guru,

There are a few reasons why option 4 differ from option 1; i don't seem to
be making great headway with my libre office calc on the excel file + its
almost midnight here so i will explain below:

*In Option 4:*

- A relevant existing legal body (using IETF trust as an example) signs a
contract/agreement with ICANN to ultimately operate the IANA by the
community developed policy
- The various communities within ICANN define their required
SLA/deliverables which the external body signs in agreement with ICANN
- The community monitor and evaluate operations against SLA/deliverables as
required; and an internal process that clearly defines how dispute is
resolved is stated
- The external body only serves as the key holder that only get things
moved when there are clear indication of un-resolved dispute between the
respective communities and the IANA operator.

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*