[CWG-RFP3] Coordination of Subgroup 3

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:14:04 UTC 2014

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 8:43 PM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

> * The NTIA performs a certain role that it has asked the Internet
> community to replace
>

> Incorrect. NTIA has never used the word “replace.” It has ALWAYS used the
> word “transition.” Which means there need not be a 1-to-1 mapping between
> what NTIA currently does and what the new arrangements are.

Well i won't necessarily agree to Milton's description of what transition
mean in the context of what NTIA wants. The NTIA role definitely doesn’t
have to be mapped one-to-one, as some of the role can simply cease to exist
(i.e they may become unnecessary to transition)

Cheers!

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*