[CWG-RFP3] Is there is a more suitable legal jurisdiction for anIANA subsidiary?

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:29:19 UTC 2014

Hi all,

IMHO i think we may be delving into something that does not necessarily
apply to this group(i.e we don't have the ultimate decision for this). I
don't think the issue of jurisdiction is what we should be spending time on
as there is a different working group where that is more appropriate; since
its a topic more applicable to ICANN as an organisation. Unless we now want
to incorporate IANA and register it somewhere for the first time[1].

Regards
1. which will not seem to address anything IMO

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*