[CWG-RFP3] Proposed Redline to Strawman 1

Duchesneau, Stephanie Stephanie.Duchesneau at neustar.us
Fri Nov 14 21:50:41 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Please find attached a redline, suggesting changes and additions to Greg's Strawman 1 model. The strawman reflects input from several gTLD registry representatives to this group. As the redline is fairly heavy, I have incorporated a clean version as well as a version that tracks all changes made to the original version that Greg provided. The draft also includes some comments on a few of the areas that will require further thought and development.

I will also work to reflect these recommendations in the Google Docs that compares the strawmen. We encourage members of this group to review this document and provide any feedback on the updated strawman.

Best.

Stephanie
Stephanie Duchesneau
Neustar, Inc. / Public Policy Manager
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2623 Mobile: +1.703.731.2040  Fax: +1.202.533.2623 / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this email message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.