[CWG-Stewardship] III, A i d

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 18:39:20 UTC 2015

Members of the CWG - thank you for taking the time today re this substantive issue.

My goal is to ensure that all TLD Registries whether members of a SO or not are
treated equally.  The reality is I think it very unlikely that an abnormal
review will be triggered.

Language for the paragraph in question could read:

While the IANA Function Review will normally be scheduled based on a regular 5
year cycle with other ICANN reviews, a special review may also be initiated at
the request of a majority of: members of the ccNSO or ccTLD Registries that are
not ccNSO members or; GNSO members or gTLD Registries that are not members of
the GNSO.

Have a good w/end....  (I am back on Monday).

Best

Paul

PS.I am about to leave for meetings in Italy so Internet access will be very
intermittent.