[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - version V3.3

Suzanne Woolf suzworldwide at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:25:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

DT-F also discussed this and the resulting recommendation appears in Annex N, p. 74, of version 3.3. We suggested that the important thing for now was less to specify anything in detail than to make sure we provide for future paths to getting the necessary work done in the absence of NTIA. I believe the resources and expertise will be available, but we need to make sure they can be mobilized as needed.

Personally I think the DT-C view as described here makes sense. I don't have an opinion yet on the specific alternatives proposed, although I do think it's important not to over-specify, since by definition we're talking about mechanisms for solving problems we don't have yet.

best,
Suzanne