[CWG-Stewardship] A liaison from the Board to CWG

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 21:37:15 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,

2 out of the 3 communities have submitted to ICG and I have not heard ICG
indicate that their proposals did not adequately address ICG questions. So
there is enough reference to have an idea of what a response to ICG RFP
looks like; for instance the RIR proposal indicates SLA principles but
those principles will then be used by relevant experts to develop the
actual SLA at a later time, another example is the actual
contract/agreement wording which will be developed by the relevant legal
experts. I think this is also largely how the IETF proposal is structured.

So it may be efficient to have a general agreement on a transition plan and
principles before the actual text of each aspect of the plan is drafted.

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.