[CWG-Stewardship] implementation

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Feb 24 13:53:11 UTC 2015

It seems to me that Larry told us how much detail to provide: enough to be able to implement the transition.  To me that is pretty clear.  For anything that has to happen with the transition, a skeleton would not be sufficient.  That said, could there be items in the plan that could be refined after the transition because they are longer term possibilities?  I think so but we would have to have enough detail to be assured that they are feasible and implementable.

Chuck