[CWG-Stewardship] NTIA's Role in Root Zone Management

David Conrad david.conrad at icann.org
Tue Jan 20 03:59:17 UTC 2015

Milton,

Outside of my area of expertise, but I'm a bit surprised:

>The point is that private companies have much stronger, better
>accountability arrangements than ICANN.

So you honestly believe the accountability arrangements for Enron, Waste
Management, Stanford Financial, Country Wide, Worldcom, Tyco, HealthSouth,
FreddieMac, AIG, Lehman Brothers, Bernie Madoff LLC., Saytam, Parmalat,
Baninter, Olympus, Recruit, Adelphia, etc., etc., ad nauseum, are better
than ICANN's?

Regards,
-drc