[DTM Escalation] Additional Resources for DT-M

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Mar 19 19:54:40 UTC 2015

Here are two more resources that may be useful for DT-M as suggested by Donna Austin.

The first one, which is attached, contains some suggested remedial actions that Kurt Pritz suggested in CSC discussion several months ago.  For our immediate discussions, I want to call attention to the escalation path he suggests within ICANN: IANA Manager, GDD President, ICANN Board.  They are specific to ICANN, which would work at the outset, but I think they could  be adapted to any provider of IANA services.

The second one is a link to the IANA ‘Customer Service Complaint Resolution Process’: http://www.iana.org/help/escalation-procedure . Note: “This process is open to anyone using the IANA Functions”.  Note also that the process described on this site refers to the Ombudsman as an alternative problem resolution process.

Chuck

“This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may be constituted as attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify sender immediately and delete this message immediately.”