[Gac-gnso-cg] MP3 recording GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference Tuesday 15 July 2014 1300 UTC

Ana Neves Ana.Neves at fct.pt
Tue Jul 15 16:04:27 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I do apologize for not being able to attend the conf call of today but my department just moved physically at FCT's building so everything is a bit chaotic for the time being and it's even difficult to know where the telephone is...

I hope I will be able to catch up.

Best regards,

Ana

Ana Cristina Amoroso das Neves vcard<http://www.umic.pt/vcard/an_dsi.vcf>
Director
Department of Information Society
FCT  Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
              MINISTÉRIO DA EDUCAÇÃO E CIÊNCIA
Av. D. Carlos I, 126 - 1º andar
1249-074 Lisboa
Tel: +351 213 911 555/6 - +351 213 924 300 (geral)
Fax: +351 213 956 519
Email: ana.neves at fct.pt<mailto:margarida.ribeiro at fct.pt>                       http://www.fct.pt<http://www.fct.pt/>