[Gac-gnso-cg] Slides for Sun Meeting - Friendly Amendements ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Fri Mar 21 18:03:01 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

I was skimming through the slides in preparation for our Sun meeting and
have noticed that:

-          the charter url links to a version that does not include
Mikey's friendly amendment 'adding GNSO to the title of the charter' ..
but thanks to everyone who have made the link works without requesting
login credentials ..

-          we did not include the url of our wiki page ..

I know everyone is more than busy .. I don't think it's a big deal but
thought to flag those out in case time allows to have them included ..

Kind Regards

--Manal