[Gac-gnso-cg] FW: [Ntfy-gac-gnso-cg] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation: GAC GNSO Consultation Meeting, Tuesday 18 November 2014 at 14:00 UTC

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Nov 18 12:48:00 UTC 2014

Many thanks Marika .. Very fast as always ..

I think the diagram will be very useful to get us started somewhere ..

A picture is worth a thousand cents ;) ..

I would then suggest that the agenda be as follows:

1.       Adoption of suggested agenda

2.       Continue quick-look / Triage mechanism discussion

a.       Summarize agreed points

b.      Discuss remaining points

c.       Map discussion to the diagram and reflect changes for next call

3.       Preparation for Singapore

a.       What to be shared? When?

b.      Remaining conference calls

4.       AoB