[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Data and Metrics - iCal reminder

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Tue Mar 11 15:06:18 UTC 2014

hi all,

here’s a quick iCal reminder for the meeting later today — we’re still working on the “official” version of this, so this is just from my personal calendar.  if it breaks things for you, it’s all my fault not Terri or Nathalie’s.

take a look at Nathailie’s email from yesterday for dial-in information — we try to avoid sharing that on this public/archived list.

mikey

Data and Metrics
Scheduled: Mar 11, 2014, 21:00 UTC
DMPM

Look for phone dial-in information in yesterday’s email from Nathalie Peregrine.

Adobe room link — https://icann.adobeconnect.com/dmpm/