[Gnso-dmpm-wg] Proposed Agenda - DMPM 06 May 2014 @ 20:00 UTC

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Tue May 6 03:22:11 UTC 2014

WG Members,

Please find below the proposed agenda for our DMPM meeting tomorrow.
Attached you will find a compiled version of our analysis document for the
Fast Flux WG.  Thank you to Andrew Merriam for his contributions.  I
included a redline and a clean version.  We will review the clean version
during our session.  If others have contributions, please send them to me
and I can incorporate them into this master copy.

Proposed Agenda - DMPM WG Meeting - 06 May 2014 @ 20:00 UTC (60 Min):

1.     Roll Call / Statements of Interest

2.     Review of Fast Flux WG - Analysis Doc.

3.     Introduction to PEDNR for 20 Feb meeting

4.     Review of proposed WG Recurring Meeting Schedule

Thank you,  B

Berry A. Cobb

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com

@berrycobb