[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Agenda and documents for Working Group call this Thursday

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 16:31:32 UTC 2017

Phil,

This statement is not correct. ICANN has a duty to provide the correct
answer rather than allow completely new arbitration mechanism to be built
on an outcome which is effectively a quirk of process. If there was any
logic in this reasoning then the mutual jurisdiction clause should not be
allowed to stand.

Yours sincerely,

Paul.