[Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] Proposed agenda for Working Group call on 14 September

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Sep 14 00:22:03 UTC 2017

Dear WG Members,

Below, please find the proposed agenda for the Working Group call scheduled for 16:00 UTC on 14 September.

Roll call/updates to SOI
Review of Updated Recommendation 4 Options Diagram and Discussion of Questions Below:
Should limitation of the court review or arbitration to disposition of the domain name require mutual agreement of the registrant and IGO, or should we recommend that limitation for one or both appeal forums?
Should the registrant be permitted to choose to go directly to arbitration rather than judicial appeal if it wishes to?
AOB

For agenda item 2, please find an updated diagram, that is intended to take into account discussions from the previous WG meeting.

Best,

Steve

Steven Chan

Policy Director, GNSO Support

ICANN

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

steve.chan at icann.org

mobile: +1.310.339.4410

office tel: +1.310.301.5800

office fax: +1.310.823.8649

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.

Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO

Follow the GNSO on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/icanngnso/

http://gnso.icann.org/en/