AW: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Council report

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Thu Jun 21 20:49:27 UTC 2012

Ron, I agree. The slide could be misunderstood due to my imprecise wording. From my point of view it's up to the council to forward these documents to public comment.
The question is rather if the documents at all should be posted by the council for public comment.

Is the following version agreed?

 Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich