[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: Reminder re: Action: Re-Submitting a Motion

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Oct 3 22:25:55 UTC 2013

Hi Anne,

Thank you very much for the helpful update.  We'll look forward to Greg's
report during the call on the 8th.

Best regards,
Julie

From:  <Aikman-Scalese>, Anne <AAikman at lrrlaw.com>
Date:  Thursday, October 3, 2013 3:23 PM
To:  Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>
Cc:  "gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org>
Subject:  RE: Reminder re: Action: Re-Submitting a Motion

Hi Julie,
The draft changes were submitted to IPC Leadership yesterday for review no
later than Monday, October 7.  So you know, I cannot do the call on Tuesday
as I will be travelling and Greg Shatan will be carrying the ball  as
alternate for this meeting.  Greg was copied on the draft changes and will
be getting feedback from IPC Leadership prior to the October 8 call.
Thank you,
Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel
Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP | Suite 700
One South Church Avenue | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611
(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725
AAikman at LRRLaw.com | www.LRRLaw.com <http://www.lrrlaw.com/>

Lewis and Roca LLP is now Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP.