[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Updated Electronic Voting language

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Jul 30 22:19:20 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please find attached an updated draft of the proposed Electronic Voting
procedure for the GNSO Council, based on the SCI meeting on 22 July. Please
note also that, after consulting with Ron as the Chair, the finalized
language for this procedure will be sent out together with the
previously-approved language for the 10-day Motion Waiver procedure for a
formal Consensus Call. Following the conclusion of the Consensus Call and
assuming the two procedures are approved, staff will then prepare to send
them out - together with the previously-adopted language regarding WG
Consensus Levels -  for public comment and GNSO Council review.

We will, as per usual practice, also notify and consult with ICANN Legal on
all these adopted procedures, to ensure that they are in general conformity
with other rules and processes in the ICANN community.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director