[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Issue Collection Template

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Sep 12 15:42:01 UTC 2014

People have different ways of visualizing information. Previously,
members have shared the frustrations they get from mailing lists and
being bombarded with information every second. A matrix like the one
shared helps collate all issues in a central place and avoids
repeating ourselves over and over. I assume the matrix is not cast in
stone and any member may post issues and comments in the traditional
manner we are used to, then one person will consolidate them in a
meaningful way.

Warm Regards